- BRIDE & GROOM'S FULL NAMES: Molly Elizabeth Andrews & Sean Timothy Thomas Williams
- WEDDING DATE: April 22, 2017
- WEDDING & RECEPTION LOCATION: Celebration Cottage, Atlantic Beach
- COORDINATOR: Zena Underwood, Knot a Second Thought Event Coordinator
- CATERER: Celebration Cottage
- CAKE: Delicate Delights by Douglas Swanson
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Casey Futrell Photography
- EQUIPMENT RENTALS: Crystal Coast Event Rentals
- FLORAL DESIGN: Wild Scallion Farms, Southern Pines
- BAND/DJ: Bombadil
- OFFICIANT: Paula Bradley
- HAIR: Shannon Baker with Thairaphy
- MAKEUP: Christina Lopez
- BRIDAL GOWN: A Change of A Dress
- MEN’S FORMALWEAR: A Change of A Dress
- TRANSPORTATION: Diamond Limousine
Q. How early did you start planning?
A few weeks after we got engaged we decided we wanted to get married in spring, but we had gotten engaged in early fall so time was of the essence.
Q. What factors did you take into consideration when choosing a venue?
Sean and I had our first date at the Island Grille and it has always been a favorite of ours! I had worked with Aimee (Dykeman – Island Grille and Celebration Cottage) and her team a few times before on the catering side of things and knew what a friendly and fun loving yet detail oriented team they are, these factors made the Celebration Cottage an easy choice.
Q. How did you add little touches of yourselves into your big day?
When we sat down and planned our big day we knew we wanted a great band, a memorial first dance and to have my oldest dog and Sean's grandfather play a role in our ceremony. We were able to have a laid back nontraditional beach wedding. I was able to buy lots of personalized yet affordable items on Etsy and had nothing but positive experiences
Q. What were the biggest challenges in planning your wedding?
Sean and I made an agreement to make the wedding planning as stress free as possible. We tended to not over think things but go with our gut! Laying out our initial budget was a challenge but once we were able to figure out something that worked with us we just tried our best to keep to it.
Q. Are there things that you wish you knew ahead of time and didn't?
Wish we had known how very little time I would have on our wedding day between hair and makeup. I had spent a lot of time working out where to put each and every detail and the placement of decor, Zena ended up setting up all of our decorations and it was beyond perfect without either of us lifting a finger!
Q. What advice would you give to brides and grooms in the process of planning their special day?
Having a planner was our biggest blessing! Zena and the whole team at the Celebration Cottage made our day so enjoyable and relaxing I cannot imagine how lost we would have been without them. We also decided to take dance lessons for a several weeks and we were excited to be able to share it with our friends and family, and we still love to dance!